Get insight to Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia 2016
Download the Post Show Report to find out the statistics and details into our 2016 event.
2016 SUCCESS AND LOOKING FORWARD
With over 300 international and local construction exhibitors, 10,931 visitors who attended had access to the latest innovations in products and technologies to meet all their project requirements. Exhibitors at The Big 5 Construct Indonesia and Konstruksi Indonesia had the opportunity to gain local access and meet new buyers from across the construction and infrastructure sectors.
Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia returning from 8 - 11 November 2017 will be collocated with Indonesia Infrastructure Week, the country’s leading event for the infrastructure industry, collectively forming Indonesia’s largest construction event. The events will reflect the growth and demand within the industry as the government’s expenditure on construction projects continues to increase rapidly, estimated to reach $550 Billion by 2019.
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT IN 2017
- This event is your gateway to the leading South East Asian economy
- Develop strong relationships with government ministries and leading industry associations to drive change and educate them about your products and services
- Tap into lucrative business opportunities by staying ahead of your competitors, meet with leading construction professionals to get an insight into the latest upcoming projects
- We bring serious buyers to you; end users and potential partners to increase your overall market share meet with Platinum Club members working on projects over 50 million
- Access a database of over 40,000 construction professionals in Indonesia