A series of free-to-attend workshops complementing the ethos of the leading construction event of Indonesia, including a diverse set of tools from exciting case studies, powerful keynotes, captivating debates on what’s new and relevant, addressing the challenges of construction and takeaway practical solutions for a better future.
NOTE: CPD certificates will be issued onsite to participants that attend within the first 30 minutes of the workshop session.
- Accentuation of social benefit aspect in creating green city would be more effective to accelerate the development programs
- Full awareness in implementation of environment standard during green city development would provide health benefits for the community
- Smart law enforcement in the city management would extend high comforts for people
The construction industry is considered and categorized as one of the biggest and most expensive projects. It consists of huge amount of resources and work which also generated big volumes of data. It is a costly and time-consuming process which average profit margins per layer are relatively narrow, that’s why every saving measure counts, including using technology, let’s say IoT and Big Data Analytics, as a strategic tools to analyze multi-faceted building process in order to enable better planning, executing, monitoring and controlling the project, including increasing more potential benefits while optimizing our risk management processes to be more predictive and also better way in optimizing the resources.
- Caterpillar: using big data analytics of the equipment the job-site, improving business processes and the bottom-line;
- Tyrens AB: improves working environments and cut costs by analyzing data from 1,000 sensors, real-time asset management, and BIM;
- JE DUNN: build systems allowing real-time, data driven predictive modeling, to develop custom visualization technology in order to see the big picture
- The New Era Of Project Opportunities Information Flow, in Integrated Supply Chain System
- The Licensing For Contractors, In Doing Project in Integrated Supply Chain System
- The Most Possibility Funding Scheme For Contractors, In Doing Projects in Integrated Supply Chain System
- A Changing Landscape of Commercial Real Estate
- The Power of Connected Building “Making Your Building Works For You”
- Comfort, Safety, and Security
- Capturing The Value For Your Projects Today
- Commitment to local development of safety and security standards
- The importance of integrated solutions to address local needs in Indonesia
- Key trends and Honeywell’s commitment to addressing safety and security threats/ challenges in Indonesia
- Public Transportation in Big Cities
- Construction of highway in Jabodetabek
- 6 location of flyover and underpass construction and non- toll transjakarta
- Construction of trains infrastructure
- Appreciation of Architectural & Interior Design service in Indonesia
- The added-value ideas behind Architectural & Interior Design
- Create a successful business environment through Architectural & Interior Design service
- How to starting BIM adoption from the first phase to become useable in construction.
- Introduction the world standardization in BIM using BSI PAS Protocol for executing BIM
- Try to discover how to adopting BIM in Indonesia and discuss the demand or mandate for BIM projects in Indonesia.
- Understanding the most important step in BIM Implementation of BEP (BIM Execution Plan) and PEP
- Key Economic Developments Impacting the Real Estate Market in Indonesia
- Market Update of the major asset classes across Jakarta (office, residential, retail, and industrial)
- Understanding Upcoming New Projects
- What are the Mutual Recognition Arrangements for South East Asia’s Community Era year 2016-2019?
- How can technical employees work in South East Asia?
- What kind of certification of competency is required for technical workers to work in South East Asia?
- Fundamentals of Smart City Planning - How Technology Improves Quality of Life
- Indonesia's Smart City Vision –Case studies from Indonesian cities
- Civic Engagement in Smart City Planning - The role of Citizens in Creating Smart Cities
- Introduction the 3rd Generation PPP Evolution
- Sustainable Development: What to achieve Beyond Construction?
- Typical construction project outcome that benefiting the community