A series of free-to-attend workshops complementing the ethos of the leading construction event of Indonesia, including a diverse set of tools from exciting case studies, powerful keynotes, captivating debates on what’s new and relevant, addressing the challenges of construction and takeaway practical solutions for a better future.
NOTE: CPD certificates will be issued onsite to participants that attend within the first 30 minutes of the workshop session.
- Public Transportation in Big Cities
- Construction of highway in Jabodetabek
- 6 location of flyover and underpass construction and non- toll transjakarta
- Construction of trains infrastructure
- Key Economic Developments Impacting the Real Estate Market in Indonesia
- Market Update of the major asset classes across Jakarta (office, residential, retail, and industrial)
- Understanding Upcoming New Projects
- Fundamentals of Smart City Planning - How Technology Improves Quality of Life
- Indonesia's Smart City Vision –Case studies from Indonesian cities
- Civic Engagement in Smart City Planning - The role of Citizens in Creating Smart Cities
- Introduction the 3rd Generation PPP Evolution
- Sustainable Development: What to achieve Beyond Construction?
- Typical construction project outcome that benefiting the community