Indonesia’s government has extensive plans for infrastructure and construction with state budgets expenditure exceeding 164 billion. Access this fast growing market by exhibiting at Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia, the country's meeting place for the construction industry - don't miss out!
How will exhibiting at Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia 2017 help you enter this market?
- This event is your gateway to the leading South East Asian economy
- Develop strong relationships with government ministries and leading industry associations to drive change and educate them about your products and services
- Tap into lucrative business opportunities by staying ahead of your competitors, meet with leading construction professionals to get an insight into the latest upcoming projects
- We bring serious buyers to you; end users and potential partners to increase your overall market share
- Access a database of over 40,000 construction professionals in Indonesia
Local Buyer Behavior Knowledge
International exhibitors are advised to be more proactive in engaging visitors during the event. Generally visitors’ from the region prefer to be welcomed onto stands as a common approach used by local exhibitors that has resulted in a significant rise in meeting potential buyers. Speak to your sales representative to find out tips on how to exhibit more effectively in Indonesia.
Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia attracts architects, engineers, consultants, contractors and more from Indonesia, the wider Asian region and internationally. The event enables construction professionals from across the industry to do business and network in a professional environment.
Following the success of our 2016 exhibition, our visitor survey showed us that 86% of visitors plan to return in 2017. In addition, over a quarter of our visitors said that they expected to spend $50,000 - $10mn+ over the next 12 months with our exhibitors as a result of their visit to Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia. So don't miss out, join us this year and see the latest products from new and existing exhibitors bringing the best in global construction to the Indonesian market.
2016 visitors by nature of business, 2016 Post Show Report
Main reasons for visiting, 2016 Post Show Report
- Electrical systems
- Elevators & Escalators
- HVAC- R
- Plumbing & Water Technology
- Security & Fire Protection
- Smart Building & Automation
- Solar Energy
Construction Tools & Building Materials
- Aluminium, Metal & Steel
- Concrete & Cement
- Construction Chemicals & Admixtures
- Hardware & Construction Tools
- Precast & Prestressed Products
Building Interiors & Finishes
- Ceramic, Stone & Surfaces
- Coatings, Sealants & Adhesives
- Flooring, Ceiling, Walling & Other Interior Finishes
- Kitchen, Bathroom & Sanitary
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Software & IT Solutions
- Tunelling Technology
Building Envelope & Special Construction
- Roofing, Cladding & Glazing Special Construction
- Windows, Doors & Sun Protection Systems
NEW! Marble, Stone & Ceramics
- Natural and Artificial Stone, Marble & Ceramics
- Ceramic Tiles & Mosaics
- Architectural Exterior & Interior Surface Materials
- Abrasives, Adhesives, Sealants & Coatings
- Stone Processing Tools & Machinery
- Quarrying Services
Equipment & Vehicles
- Cutting, Bending & Welding Machineries
- Formwork & Scaffolding
- Handling Machinery
- Plant Machinery Vehicle
- Road Construction
- Surveying Equipment
- Tunelling Equipment
Business Matchmaking Programme
At Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia, we make finding new contacts easier. The NEW & EXCLUSIVE meeting programme will provide exhibitors a unique platform to connect with potential buyers.
ONLY pre-registered visitors & all exhibitors have access to this value added service at the event.
How it works:
BEFORE THE EVENT
- Participants register online, each person has access to their own calendar & can check the availability of others
- Request meetings with prospects, who can then accept or reject a meeting
- Requests and confirmations are received via e-mail
- Participants can use the online platform to communicate with each other
DURING THE EVENT
- Print a list of the scheduled meetings and matchmaking participants for your guide during the event
- Dedicated space for meetings with numbered tables provided at the event
- Each participant has access to schedule and request a new meeting if a time slot is available
If you are based in one of the following countries and wish to exhibit at Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia 2017, please click on the link below for your country agent to contact you.
- South Korea
If you are based in any other country and wish to exhibit at Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia 2017, click on the link below.
If you are interested in becoming an agent for Konstruksi Indonesia and The Big 5 Construct Indonesia, please contact Patrick Gedeon on firstname.lastname@example.org